This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
I should be painting right now. Instead, I am tying scarves onto my dog and pretending she is a Russian Mail Order Bride. It's kind of miracle she doesn't just run away.
I have a whole series of Katie Photos (TM) from that day. She was quite the model. (I even posed her with painting rags, a brush and some paint. They were too blurry to post though, but I still howl with laughter at them. Get it? Howl? As in dogs, who howl? I seriously am sooo easy to entertain.
2 comments:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! CAN'T...TAKE....THE....CUTENESS....!!!
I have a whole series of Katie Photos (TM) from that day. She was quite the model. (I even posed her with painting rags, a brush and some paint. They were too blurry to post though, but I still howl with laughter at them. Get it? Howl? As in dogs, who howl?
I seriously am sooo easy to entertain.
Post a Comment