Last night, my husboy and I were driving in the car, and we started talking about this face our dog makes. It cracked us up. The dog wasn't even there, but the conversation went on for like 15 minutes. I swear, the little devil's a comedian, just waiting in the wings to be discovered.
Yeah, you need a hobby alright. lol ;) I completely understand though. I have a 4 year old long haired chihuahua who had fortunately NOT been spoiled by an over protective mommy. ;) Yeah right!!
T-- I have had those conversations about dogs and their facial expressions. Me and my boyfriend describe to each other our dog's faces as they look at us-- even if we are both right there to witness it. (Malcolm always looks like a diabolical fruitbat, and Katie has her snaggletooth and freaky bug-eyes-- I laugh just thinking about their faces!)
DeeJay-- Does your chihuahua act more like a cat than a dog? Because mine 1) won't come when I call him 2) leaves me when I am no longer 'of use' (if I finished petting him for a period of 5 seconds or longer) 3) only eats when he feels like it 4) seems to completely hate us all at times. HELL, I love that little bastard anyway. Check out Malcolm's old blog through my links on the right there. Scary little fucker.
5 comments:
Oh my God! This picture is so aweseome!
Thanks! I stare at these dogs sometimes for so long, I start to weep at their strange cuteness. (I probably need a hobby or something.)
Last night, my husboy and I were driving in the car, and we started talking about this face our dog makes. It cracked us up. The dog wasn't even there, but the conversation went on for like 15 minutes. I swear, the little devil's a comedian, just waiting in the wings to be discovered.
Yeah, you need a hobby alright. lol ;) I completely understand though. I have a 4 year old long haired chihuahua who had fortunately NOT been spoiled by an over protective mommy. ;) Yeah right!!
T-- I have had those conversations about dogs and their facial expressions. Me and my boyfriend describe to each other our dog's faces as they look at us-- even if we are both right there to witness it. (Malcolm always looks like a diabolical fruitbat, and Katie has her snaggletooth and freaky bug-eyes-- I laugh just thinking about their faces!)
DeeJay-- Does your chihuahua act more like a cat than a dog? Because mine 1) won't come when I call him 2) leaves me when I am no longer 'of use' (if I finished petting him for a period of 5 seconds or longer) 3) only eats when he feels like it 4) seems to completely hate us all at times. HELL, I love that little bastard anyway. Check out Malcolm's old blog through my links on the right there. Scary little fucker.
Post a Comment